5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling kit

Kfc424

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m looking to level my 2021 big horn . After doing some research on these forums and I think I settled on 2” motofabs . I have 2 questions tho . 1)I want to replace the UCA as well are the Kps’s 2-4” UCA any good ? And 2) will 2 inches give me a true level ? TIA

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look at the Readylift 2” kit …. Comes with UCA’s …. Best price is on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Choate

Reaction score
Measure from fender to ground. Mine was exactly 2”. Level gave me 2” as well. Maybe like 1.9”. I did motofab as well. Stock UCA. I want it higher already lol. If you’re gonna buy aftermarket UCA I’d go 2.5” or I think they even offer a 3” spacer then do 1.5” in the back

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Measure from fender to ground. Mine was exactly 2”. Level gave me 2” as well. Maybe like 1.9”. I did motofab as well. Stock UCA. I want it higher already lol. If you’re gonna buy aftermarket UCA I’d go 2.5” or I think they even offer a 3” spacer then do 1.5” in the back

Yup …. I knew 2” wasn’t gonna do it …. So doin Ready lift 2” w/UCA’s and Bil 5100’s at groove #3 for another 0.9”, and Motofab 2” in rear w/Bils, Hellwig, and Core links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread