5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level now, 6" lift later......

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should be about any wheel with zero offset (or within a few mm of it). Aside from the offset there's nothing special about any of them that will allow better fit over another wheel.
To answer the question with a specific wheel though, I was running Mickey Thompson Classic III with 35's on my '14. Started with a 2" level, then later added a 1.5" body lift but they fit the 4th gen with just a level.

Shots

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did a quick search on Summit Racing and found 25 options for 20" wheel with offsets ranging from 0 to +6mm. That was also using a hubcentric wheel but you could increase the choices on that list if you look at "universal" bores too.
FWIW, you can use a hubcentric ring, which is different than a spacer. They will allow you to run a wheel with a larger bore, than stock, which increases that list of 25 options I saw on Summit. The rings are bored to match your hub (77.8mm), and the outside is sized to match the bore of the specific wheel you choose. This effectively turns the oversize bore into a hubcentric bore.
The wheel does NOT sit against these like a spacer. They're roughly 3/8" thick which is about the same as the lip your OEM wheel sits on and simply fills the gap between wheel and hub. Here's an image of what they look like.

1634475345103.png

mayer7196

Reaction score
I did a quick search on Summit Racing and found 25 options for 20" wheel with offsets ranging from 0 to +6mm. That was also using a hubcentric wheel but you could increase the choices on that list if you look at "universal" bores too.
FWIW, you can use a hubcentric ring, which is different than a spacer. They will allow you to run a wheel with a larger bore, than stock, which increases that list of 25 options I saw on Summit. The rings are bored to match your hub (77.8mm), and the outside is sized to match the bore of the specific wheel you choose. This effectively turns the oversize bore into a hubcentric bore.
The wheel does NOT sit against these like a spacer. They're roughly 3/8" thick which is about the same as the lip your OEM wheel sits on and simply fills the gap between wheel and hub. Here's an image of what they look like.

View attachment 108283
Appreciate this!! Gives me more options in case I can't wait to lift truck lol

mayer7196

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like you’re doing it backwards hence the lack of reasonable answers. You’re trying to thread the needle with the first fitment. I’m sure your truck will look awesome when the final lift and appropriate wheel/tire combo is installed. Good luck!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/