5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lemon law needed

Kickrockz

Reaction score
Sup guys, does any here know of a lemon law attorney that could help out im located in Houston tx. I need a second opinion and another attorney considering my last one was very unlikely unethical and worthless. Long short he thought I was dumb ignorant money hungry uneducated bastard. He never did his job and towards the end he was desperate for me to take a cash settlement since fca would not replace my ( supposedly) well end result he dropped me because I was demanding stellantis promises, additional damages caused by dealer, and for him to do his job even though I have all evidence he stated that’s the best he could for me and for me to take it or leave it.
Thanks in advance

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sup guys, does any here know of a lemon law attorney that could help out im located in Houston tx. I need a second opinion and another attorney considering my last one was very unlikely unethical and worthless. Long short he thought I was dumb ignorant money hungry uneducated bastard. He never did his job and towards the end he was desperate for me to take a cash settlement since fca would not replace my ( supposedly) well end result he dropped me because I was demanding stellantis promises, additional damages caused by dealer, and for him to do his job even though I have all evidence he stated that’s the best he could for me and for me to take it or leave it.
Thanks in advance
What is wrong with the truck that you are trying lemon law? Dealer/manufacturer buy backs should be for MSRP, and any extra you oaidz such as tax/title, and aftermarket modifications you can't remove. Obviously proof of purchase of aftermarket mods and tax/title amount required.

Users who are viewing this thread