5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Help

KingSnake

Reaction score
Greetings all,
I have a 23 Bighorn Night Edition 1500. I have swapped out the low beams with LED bulbs and they are working great. I attempted to swap the fogs, high beams and front turnsignals as well, but none of those have worked. I have searched the forum but do not find a clear answer...are the bulbs I purchased incompatible with the Ram or is it just the setting needing to be changed through Alfaodb? From what I have read, a simple bulb swap should not require reprogramming.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sure the polarity is correct? Turn the bulbs around and see if that fixes it

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used Lasfit bulbs in all locations of my Big Horn and have zero issues with them. They have a built in resistor for the CANBUS system that Ram uses to monitor voltage to lights. I highly suggest Lasfit. 5 months and no issues.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lasfit lows/highs and Auxito Fogs with no issues. All plug n play.

What bulbs are you using?

KingSnake

Reaction score
Hikari for the highs/lows & fogs & Auxbeam for the turns. This set up served me well in my Colorado. Not so much on the Ram.

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have not come across Hikari yet on the forums. I have Auxbeam Ditch lights but not an issue. I wired them right in.

Sorry you're having issues.

Users who are viewing this thread