5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Led Cargo light

Stephen1767

Reaction score
Is there any cargo led lights that work i put some on my 2019 i got off ebay and my key fob stopped working took them put now it works fine any one else have this issue.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes everyone has issues with this. Some get lucky and it doesn't affect it. Others like me have issues with it. There are messages all over this board about it.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RickWaz

Reaction score
GREAT info on the noted post above. I'm using ("new", round) white Lasfit LEDs for the 2 cargo lights, and a red Diode Dynamics for the 3rd brake light. Good luck!

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is the new Lasfit 3rd brake light bulb which is supposed to work for all 2020/2021 Rams but there appears to be an issue with using them in Laramie trims. It great in our Big Horn/Lone Star.

451BD4B2-75A2-42C6-AF6C-1DCBCAFC5BE0.jpeg
3D535F27-1BB7-42BB-9D04-257ADAD7FBFD.jpeg

MayhemMOORE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is the new Lasfit 3rd brake light bulb which is supposed to work for all 2020/2021 Rams but there appears to be an issue with using them in Laramie trims. It great in our Big Horn/Lone Star.

View attachment 77559
View attachment 77560

I’m using the other, flat, style in the brake light position and it has had no issues. It’s not until I put in the cargo lights that I had problems with the key fob not being detected while in my pocket.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m using the other, flat, style in the brake light position and it has had no issues. It’s not until I put in the cargo lights that I had problems with the key fob not being detected while in my pocket.
Same here...I had flat style for all LEDs in the CHMSL and zero problems. Lasfit offered to swap out the brake light and I went for it despite not having any issues. I still have the flat style cargo lights in the CHMSL and zero issues.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Diode Dynamics. A little higher price but they have no issues and are made in Missouri, not China.

Cheers,
Do you have DD LEDs installed on your truck? Am curious for how long and if any problems. I went to their website based upon your recommendation and was impressed.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Do you have DD LEDs installed on your truck? Am curious for how long and if any problems. I went to their website based upon your recommendation and was impressed.
Yep. Have had them since I bought my truck, (over two years) and I’ve had had zero issues (along with others that have got LEDs from them).

I’ve also replaced my vanity mirror LEDs.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep. Have had them since I bought my truck, (over two years) and I’ve had had zero issues (along with others that have got LEDs from them).

I’ve also replaced my vanity mirror LEDs.
Nice to hear. My sister has been bugging me to help her get LEDs and install them for her. It’s nice to see we can buy American with so many Chinese LEDs flooding the market. Thanks for the info as I’m going to insist she purchase these - if she wants me to install them. Buy American!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Nice to hear. My sister has been bugging me to help her get LEDs and install them for her. It’s nice to see we can buy American with so many Chinese LEDs flooding the market. Thanks for the info as I’m going to insist she purchase these - if she wants me to install them. Buy American!
Yep. Top notch company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online