5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest 12 inch uconnect update

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Yesterday 11/19/18, I was prompted to a new update on my system. the update was completed sucessfully and a screen came up with a brief description on what the update was to accomplish, however I was in distracted and pressed continue without reading the description. I can't seem to find any information as to the fixes. Does anyone have any info on this update. I have had all previous OTA updates installed. Thanks

dalailama23

Reaction score
Just got the latest uconnect over the air update and there is still NO vehicle user guide as mentioned in the owners manual. My friends have lesser systems in there Jeeps and Chrysler 300 models, but it seems to be a no go in the 4c 12" version. what gives? does any body know, i was told by sirius guardian months ago an update would fix this.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got the latest uconnect over the air update and there is still NO vehicle user guide as mentioned in the owners manual. My friends have lesser systems in there Jeeps and Chrysler 300 models, but it seems to be a no go in the 4c 12" version. what gives? does any body know, i was told by sirius guardian months ago an update would fix this.

While maybe slightly annoying, is it really all that hard to look at the hard copy you have?

Kidder

Reaction score
Yesterday 11/19/18, I was prompted to a new update on my system. the update was completed sucessfully and a screen came up with a brief description on what the update was to accomplish, however I was in distracted and pressed continue without reading the description. I can't seem to find any information as to the fixes. Does anyone have any info on this update. I have had all previous OTA updates installed. Thanks
The description on what was updated was totally generic. It said "Quality Improvements to the UConnect System".

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Guess I didn’t miss anything lol

scola77

Reaction score

Would you post your radio version?

dalailama23

Reaction score
While maybe slightly annoying, is it really all that hard to look at the hard copy you have?
Not realy but mine is electronic on the computer which does me no good while in the truck. my friends who have it say its nice that when something happens or a symbol comes up the user guide will explain what it is without going through 690 pages.

Users who are viewing this thread