5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lasfit led headlight flicker

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
Good Afternoon

Yesterday I installed the lasfit LCplus headlight bulbs (all 4) purchased from Amazon. I seemed to notice some minor flickering at idle. Do I need to see about ordering the decoders? Or is this just normal behavior?

Thanks for any advice

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve never noticed any flickering with any of my Lasfits. But if it’s persistent and not a fluke, I’d call them directly. They have great customer service!

On a side note, with LED’s, the smallest voltage fluctuation can cause issues like flickering. So if this is happening, maybe check your battery etc.

OhioBigHorn

Reaction score
I’ve never noticed any flickering with any of my Lasfits. But if it’s persistent and not a fluke, I’d call them directly. They have great customer service!

On a side note, with LED’s, the smallest voltage fluctuation can cause issues like flickering. So if this is happening, maybe check your battery etc.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/