5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT Interior LED Lighting 2019 Bighorn

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
Which part number are these lights?

Reaction score
Depending on your trim, minimum three. Or one pack of the 194's and 44mm festoon bulb.

If you have foot well lighting you can also use the 194's in there as well. I swapped out all my lights for LasFit bulbs in the interior and exterior cargo lamp and couldn't be happier.

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
Depending on your trim, minimum three. Or one pack of the 194's and 44mm festoon bulb.

If you have foot well lighting you can also use the 194's in there as well. I swapped out all my lights for LasFit bulbs in the interior and exterior cargo lamp and couldn't be happier.
How much difficulty was there with the map lights or lights in the visors?

Reaction score
The map lights were pretty easy. Just removed two bolts from within the sunglass holder and it came right out. Replaced the bulbs from the back. I followed the directions in the video linked below.

Didn't replace my vanity mirrors lights because I forgot they existed. lol. And I didn't see additional bulbs on LasFits website.

Will be looking at it for a future upgrade and it should be simple based on what I have read in other posts.

Iabowhntr

Reaction score
Absolutely worth the small amount of time and $$ .. it was one of the first things I did ... eBay has an entire led kit for bighorns .. $14 and it comes with every bulb you’ll need and then a couple extras ..

Jhall

Reaction score
Absolutely worth the small amount of time and $$ .. it was one of the first things I did ... eBay has an entire led kit for bighorns .. $14 and it comes with every bulb you’ll need and then a couple extras ..
[/QUOTE
What is the kit?? I might go with that instead

Zeeya

Reaction score
can you upgrade LED package lights? I often work at night on computer while on location

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used the fyrefly led kit form amazon and it works well. Much better lighting in the cab now.

Zeeya

Reaction score
O with this, you already had the LED’s, but this upgraded to a brighter bulb?

dailyherold

Reaction score
Those of you who bought a kit, could you take a pic and share details of the glove box light? I'm trying to replace that on my Laramie, and currently it's halogen, but my normal sites for LED replacement seem to have every other bulb I need apart from glovebox.

KRField

Reaction score
Those of you who bought a kit, could you take a pic and share details of the glove box light? I'm trying to replace that on my Laramie, and currently it's halogen, but my normal sites for LED replacement seem to have every other bulb I need apart from glovebox.

It is a 194 bulb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KRField

Reaction score

I have had this kit for about 9 months and already replaced the map lights, glove box, and foot wells due to flickering. The festoon bulbs ( dome and vanity) have been issue free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread