5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT Fog Switchbacks

RedSox10NG

Reaction score
Hi all. Noticed something odd with my LASFIT Fog Switchbacks, not sure if it's by design.

2019 RAM 1500 Big Horn 4x4. When the fog lights are OFF and I turn the wheel, the fog light in the direction of the turn, turns on. When the wheel comes back center, the fog light turns off. Furthermore, it gets the colors out of sync due to only a single light turning on when the wheel is turned.

Anyone else? Thanks!!

Last edited:

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
This thread might help

Shives

Reaction score
Yes, the Lasfit switch back bulbs are great! But due to our design of fog lamps being more like driving lights when the FOG option is not used, they will flash out of sync. We started a post! If you want them to stay yellow, then your out of luck. They, with fees back are trying to re-work the switch back bulbs. Read the post mentioned..

RedSox10NG

Reaction score
Thanks for the help!
I will be returning these LASFIT Fog Switchbacks, as I did not anticipate regularly mismatching fog lights

Any recommendations for white only led fogs?

Last edited:

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
Thanks for the help!
I will be returning these LASFIT Fog Switchbacks, as I did not anticipate regularly mismatching fog lights

Any recommendations for white only led fogs?
They are not an issue if you drive with your fog lights on anyways, but that may not be your preference. I love mine, but to each their own. I have used Alla in the past with mixed reviews. Loved them on my F150, but they were the yellow bulbs.

RedSox10NG

Reaction score
Sad to report that most of my Lasfit lights are dead/dying. One fog light is pulsing/blinking. BOTH white rear LED bulbs are dead, and have interfered with my key fob since day 1. Highly disappointed in these "highly rated" products. I have reached out to Lasfit with no answer. If anyone has any better contact info, please forward that to me.

I've had these lights for approximately 2 years....

Users who are viewing this thread