5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Largest Tire Fit on Stock 20” Walnut Wheels

Bill4crypto

Reaction score
Hey Dudes,

What is the largest tires that will fit on the stock walnut rims? They are the 20” ones and I love how the inside matches the two tone but I want the tire to be bigger. Would lifting it allow for a 37” tire like the nitto grapplers?

cunfewzed

Reaction score
Hey Dudes,

What is the largest tires that will fit on the stock walnut rims? They are the 20” ones and I love how the inside matches the two tone but I want the tire to be bigger. Would lifting it allow for a 37” tire like the nitto grapplers?
Of course you can lift to fit a 37" tire, but you're looking at a 6" lift for that, typically. A leveling kit will get you to 35" tires with minimal trimming so that you don't rub. That's the route I'm going, at least. I love 37's but it's not worth the 6" lift on my daily driver for me.

There are a lot of wicked looking 35x12.5x20r tires out there. I decided to go with some TRX take off wheels, but I was heavily considering the Kenda Klevers for my 20" stockers. They're affordable and have awesome reviews. They look great too.

The Nitto Grapplers are an excellent tire and you can def snag those in the same size.

Users who are viewing this thread