5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keypad lock system

shktrk

Reaction score
On my 2005 F-150 I had the keypad lock system. I loved being able to lock my keys, wallet, phone, etc. in the truck when I went to the beach or gym. Does anyone know of a keypad lock that I can add to the truck? Also, is there a way to lock my keys in the truck? I do not have the Keyless Enter and Go system, but I do believe I still have a feature where you cannot lock your keys in the truck. Thanks

Totally agree about the keypad on Ford products. My favorite feature on every ford I have ever owned.
You can lock and unlock your car with the Uconnect ap if your truck is equipped .

Totally agree about the keypad on Ford products. My favorite feature on every ford I have ever owned.
You can lock and unlock your car with the Uconnect ap if your truck is equipped .

But I would have to carry my phone with me.......I want my pockets empty! (1st world problems)

Check out this reply to a different thread. It might work for you.

Same dilemma. On my old vehicle I put a key in a hitch safe. I tried to put the FOB in the hitch safe but I can still open the rear tailgate and sometimes a door. RF shield bag is too big for the hitch safe.
So, now I carry a key and put the FOB in a RF shield bag and leave it in the Rambox. The reason I do that is so the alarm doesn't go off when you open the door via the key. Alarm doesn't go off when you use the key in the Rambox.
Not great but it works for me. I can run, swim, etc with a small key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back