5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Key Fob remote start not working after trial cancellation

LynnWesley

Reaction score
So yesterday my husband got mad when he received an email about our new 2024 Ram 3500 DRW mileage being tracked, so he called and had the free trial of uconnect removed. Now my key fob remote start isn't working. Can anyone tell me why?

So yesterday my husband got mad when he received an email about our new 2024 Ram 3500 DRW mileage being tracked, so he called and had the free trial of uconnect removed. Now my key fob remote start isn't working. Can anyone tell me why?
You're in the wrong forum area, but it has nothing to do with the trial. Two reasons, low fuel the truck will not start, and if a setting was changed on the truck to disable remote start.

Tell your hubby he's being tracked all the time by his phone, your phone, the truck has a cellular connection and is tracked all the time too. If he's that paranoid, he should sell the truck and all smart phones, and go live in the bush.

Cancelling Uconnect isn't going to stop the truck from being tracked. And has abaoybithing to do with remote start from your key fob.

And as mwntionedz this is a 5th gen 1500 forum. The HD trucks aren't true 5th gens, and you'd have better luck in hdrams.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back