5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just pulled the trigger...waiting for it to get to the local dealer

redbranch

Reaction score
I've always driven trucks. Owned 5 GMC/Chevys and three Dodge Rams, starting with the big rig style back in '95. My current truck I'm trading in is a 2012GMC Sierra, loaded...love the truck and ti's been great, but it was time for a new one and GM just isn't keeping up with technology or style....so, back to Ram I go! Checked with a couple local dealers, drove a Limited, but I really wanted a Longhorn. Found one online a couple hours away and signed the paperwork yesterday. Should be delivered to my place in a day or so...can't wait! The only thing I missed when looking at the packages is that I'm losing the power mirrors, darn it...somehow I skipped that when I was looking at all the other toys. Oh well...hopefully that can be changed eventually.

RenoRam

Reaction score
Congrats! Post up some pics after you take delivery!

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Glad to have you aboard. Send pics when you receive. Lots of great peeps and info here

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/