5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just ordered a 2021 Ecodiesel

Croaker

Reaction score
This will be my first time ordering a new vehicle. I guess I got lucky buying my 2016. It was in a nearby dealers lot and I just bought it the way it was outfitted. As it turns out, it was exactly what I needed. I know there have been some problems with earlier trucks, but the only issues that I have had is the EGR cooler leaked and was promptly replaced. Hopefully, FCA fixed this problem on the 2021’s. So, now I am waiting anxiously for my 2nd Ecodiesel.

Attached is a photo of my “old truck” with 50,000 miles. Next challenge is timing the sale of the old truck without knowing the delivery date of my new one ??

Attachments

• 91CEFA41-AB7B-4BC6-8678-AD4A3FAD04AA.jpeg
    91CEFA41-AB7B-4BC6-8678-AD4A3FAD04AA.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

GATORB8

Reaction score
Congrats. With the crazy resale value right now, you may have some luck with the wholesale buyers like VROOM.

Croaker

Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully the resale value will hold until my truck finally comes in.
***Interesting story.... I took my boat out fishing yesterday out of San Pedro California. Out 3 miles, where we normally fish without a boat in sight, there were what looked like at least a hundred container ships and tankers anchored. My buddy counted the the rows and layers and calculated approx 1000 containers on each ship.....somewhere, in one of those containers, may be the parts needed to build my truck☹️

GATORB8

Reaction score
Hopefully a lot of lumber and steel. These inflated costs are killing construction.
***Interesting story.... I took my boat out fishing yesterday out of San Pedro California. Out 3 miles, where we normally fish without a boat in sight, there were what looked like at least a hundred container ships and tankers anchored. My buddy counted the the rows and layers and calculated approx 1000 containers on each ship.....somewhere, in one of those containers, may be the parts needed to build my truck☹️

Rambro1776

Reaction score
***Interesting story.... I took my boat out fishing yesterday out of San Pedro California. Out 3 miles, where we normally fish without a boat in sight, there were what looked like at least a hundred container ships and tankers anchored. My buddy counted the the rows and layers and calculated approx 1000 containers on each ship.....somewhere, in one of those containers, may be the parts needed to build my truck

Are the commiefornians (not you, the state gov) holding up all the goodies in the cargo containers for a reason? #giveusthegoodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread