5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Joined - Coming from 1989 FJ62 - Seeking to Buy 2021 75th Anny'

bngcruiser

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am moving on from my old FJ62 into a Power Wagon 75th Anny. I have been searching online across the country and it seems there are some pretty good deals out there.

I would like some feedback from current owners regarding reliability, common issues and any advice.

My summer daily is 2018 BMW M2, wife is taking delivery of a 2021 GLB AMG (lease) for local family duties and I am replacing my 1989 FJ62 with this Power Wagon ..

Thanks!

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, those power wagons are sweet. However you’d have better luck if you posted this in the HD section. You posted this in the 5th gen 5.7 power train section. The Power wagons are Heavy duty and have the 6.4 Hemi

bngcruiser

Reaction score
Welcome, those power wagons are sweet. However you’d have better luck if you posted this in the HD section. You posted this in the 5th gen 5.7 power train section. The Power wagons are Heavy duty and have the 6.4 Hemi

You would think, after spending the last 14 years on forums I would post in the right spot .. my apologies!

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You would think, after spending the last 14 years on forums I would post in the right spot .. my apologies!
No apology necessary. Just want you to get the answers you’re looking for

Users who are viewing this thread