5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUST INSTALLED:3″ BALL JOINT UCA LIFT KIT W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVERS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
I will be posting some pics in a bit but wanted to update about this kit. Installed at 4wp on Monday. So far the ride is amazing and way better than stock. The shocks seem to absorb most of the rough bumps keeping the truck stout. It also no longer feels like it wants to break loose like it did with the ready lift mostly caused by factory shocks. I was able to go down a dirtroad I'd normally only do 10mph with READYLIFT now at the actually speed limit of 35mph without rattling my brains loose. For the money I know we could have gone a bit bigger on lift but with a small one and both my wife and I being short this keeps it comfortable on loading car seats. Ultimately, I am 100% satisfied with the kit and would recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their suspension or do any 3" kit.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice, just checking out Fabtech's website on that kit, seems to fit all 2WD/4WD DT RAM applications including the Rebel. Love that fact it's tuned for actual off-road use, thanks for the post on this, it could be exactly what I'm looking for! Can't wait to see the pics.

Aacavuoto

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I just received my kit yesterday and am waiting on new wheels and tires to complete the install. I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind.

1) how do you find the rear coil spacers to be? Icon sells a 1.5 inch longer read coil spring and I was tempted to go with that as a full coil swap instead but worry about making changes to their kit.

2) what wheels and tires did you end up with after the lift? Not sure about your set up but my stock 20s won’t fit so I went 18x9 /5” BS with 35x12.5 Hybrids.

3) have you gone highway speeds yet? I’m curious about going 3 inches up and not replacing any other component other than UCA and shocks / coils.

Very glad to hear you’re satisfied with the ride. The kit looks slick and the quality seems top tier. Very beefy and stout.

ErnestRocks19

Reaction score
Honestly, the ride it smooth. Dirt logic shocks are tuned for high speed dampning so you might notice a bit softer ride at lower speeds. I dont think the coil springs need to be replaced in the back.

2)Ive got 35X12.50X18 Pro Comp AT with Pro Comp Method wheels.

3) highway speeds are smooth and it handles well. Don’t see any weird angles and dont notice any odd noises.

Users who are viewing this thread