5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just deciding on tires? Readlift installed.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
yeah just don't know if I want to go that aggressive, I did have the nitto g2 on my chevy and loved them, let me know the best deal you find, tks

MachineX

Young and retired in Texas...
Reaction score
I am going with the Nitto Terra Grapplers G2, XL rated not E as I won't be loading with 12000 lbs. payload...lol. Found great prices and they are very similar to the Ridge Grapplers at a lower price. RG's are for your aggressive off-roading while TG's handle well in lighter mud, snow, pavement, dirt. The RG's will be a bit noisier than the TG's on pavement, if that is a concern. Either way, you will enjoy whatever you decide.

www.tiresize.com does an excellent job breaking down stats on all the brands', sizes, builds, and specs. Even has pics.

Roddog2220

Reaction score
I am going with the Nitto Terra Grapplers G2, XL rated not E as I won't be loading with 12000 lbs. payload...lol. Found great prices and they are very similar to the Ridge Grapplers at a lower price. RG's are for your aggressive off-roading while TG's handle well in lighter mud, snow, pavement, dirt. The RG's will be a bit noisier than the TG's on pavement, if that is a concern. Either way, you will enjoy whatever you decide.

www.tiresize.com does an excellent job breaking down stats on all the brands', sizes, builds, and specs. Even has pics.

let me know what you decide and price, tks

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online