5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just bought our 2019 blacked out hemi ram and love it!Its our 4th hemi ram weve owned over the years.

PHANTUMRAM

Reaction score
Long time hemi ram owners just bought a all blacked out hemi ram with blacked out mag rims white letter tires very,very cool!My fiancé and I just found out about this website yesterday very cool!Hello everybody!

PHANTUMRAM

Reaction score
Thanks ive got the pics on my phone,how would I post them here?im not treal tech savy lol!

PHANTUMRAM

Reaction score
Thanks! I just don't have the vented hood and the mags are 55s and all blacked out,kind of a crager look but like a diamond cut.Thanks again for posting the pic!

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! There should be an “attach files” button on your reply section that you can use to post a pic.

79 300

Reaction score
It sounds like you have a Bighorn with the Black Appearance package, like mine. Looking forward to some photos.

Baltic

Reaction score
Got my 1st truck yesterday...and here 1st few shots 20190103_203642_HDR.jpg

RenoRam

Reaction score
Welcome! Looking forward to some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/