5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just about to buy a…….

NCLife

Reaction score
I am working on a deal for a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited with 42k miles. I joined to read everyone’s thoughts on what to know before buying.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I am working on a deal for a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited with 42k miles. I joined to read everyone’s thoughts on what to know before buying.
the only way I would buy a 2019 is if i given all maintenance records and it is proven the third break light and window frame have been fixed and are still covered under some kind of warrantee

NCLife

Reaction score
the only way I would buy a 2019 is if i given all maintenance records and it is proven the third break light and window frame have been fixed and are still covered under some kind of warrantee
I have two single owner one’s with the CARFAX maintenance records. With that said I will search the forums for 2019 and try learn what you’re intimating are the issues with the 2019’s. If you have any threads you would point me to, that would be great. Thx

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
then here

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
There were multiple TSBs that need to be performed also. The HVAC redesign is the biggest one IMO. The factory design will not cool the cabin in summer months.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, and good luck with your purchase!

Users who are viewing this thread