5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues

Kramersp

Reaction score
After reading posts on this site, I'm getting a bit nervous. People talking about issues with phones charging, nav displaying wrong speed limits, hoods flexing at normal highway speeds, banging transmissions while stopping. This is only crazy because there isnt that many members on this site and there are not that many 2019 trucks on the road yet. I definitely do not want to be knowing my service manager to the point that I would send him a Christmas card and invite him over for beers on the weekends.

ryelinek

Reaction score
I view it like this. It is like any new launch of a major product and the internet is a very dark and evil place.

Most of the people that go online to give their feedback want to cry and complain and be heard. For every 1000 happy people there might be 1 upset person and you are more likely to hear from that upset person than anyone else.

chade014

Reaction score
I have almost 500 miles and the only issues I have seen our a few software bugs in the Uconnect that are no big deal. Truck drives great and I could not be any happier.

Twoamen

Reaction score
After 30 some years working on computers and networking them... I've come to the same conclusion. Plus I've learned a lot of comments are baiting to have a response for additional dialog either negative and or positive. I've also found these forums can be like old chat rooms and BBS (that will take you back if you remember) Ryelinex you are on point. Like I mentioned the small issues I found will not warrant a dealer service. I fixed and would reorder again if need be

Twoamen

Reaction score
Amazing. Graphics are superb. Clarity first rate. Waiting for the hacks. Found a app that supposed to play YouTube/videos through Android play. Instructions on configurations not clear on web. Need older versions of Android play. But still I think Google has it blocked through Google play. Something will turn up. Mygig had a device to play through the 8.4n. I'm sure one will come

Users who are viewing this thread