5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with passenger side headlight

Jwrinkles69

Reaction score
So my truck came stock with halogens. I bought a set of LEDs to replace all 6 halogens in the front. All my lights worked at first. Then all of a sudden my low beam passenger side went out. Bought new leds and it still didn’t work. Put the factory halogen in and nothing. But now it randomly comes on and shuts off, with no rhyme or reason at all. I’ve checked what wiring I could without actually taking the entire assembly out. Any ideas? I have a service appt for next week but would like to figure it out before then. Thanks in advance! 2022 Ram 1500

Cacapes

Reaction score
I'm experiencing a similar issues in my 22 Bighorn but with the driver's side low and high beams. Can you share what was the fix if any?

Jwrinkles69

Reaction score
I'm experiencing a similar issues in my 22 Bighorn but with the driver's side low and high beams. Can you share what was the fix if any?

I turned off the daytime running lights feature and it seemed to work. But now my driver side fog light started cutting off and in randomly. I turned them off and even with it off it would still try to come on. I’m switching everything back to stock today and bringing it to the dealership Friday. I’m afraid the internal computer, whatever it’s called, may be having an issue.

Cacapes

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I'll keep searching before before the service.

Jwrinkles69

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what brand LEDs did you go with? I went with A&K off Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread