5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issues with Auto Software Update on 2-16-24

Tommycin

Reaction score
So my 2022 2500 CTD 12" system prompted me for an update yesterday now I have climate control issues. To start, it appears the dual zone CC is gone, I see no adjustment or "sync" button for passenger side. The quick tab in top left corner which has seat climate/steering heater and also a slider for cabin temp makes it look like it's set to the coldest setting even when heat is on. Anyone else experience this issue. Where do I head from here.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So my 2022 2500 CTD 12" system prompted me for an update yesterday now I have climate control issues. To start, it appears the dual zone CC is gone, I see no adjustment or "sync" button for passenger side. The quick tab in top left corner which has seat climate/steering heater and also a slider for cabin temp makes it look like it's set to the coldest setting even when heat is on. Anyone else experience this issue. Where do I head from here.
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online