5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the market this year really ****?

Iridium

Reaction score
Hello fellow members,

I've been a small business owner since October of 2019 it was the most scary and exciting time that month due to me quitting and finally being able to venture on my own without having a second job to make ends meet. since then busniness has been great with some small set backs yet I've managed to make it out Ok. In 2023 I was able to purchase a new construction home on my own and that was a huge milestone for me yet starting 2024 a little slow, business just went to **** starting in March and has been relatively low since then that I found myself working a second job all over again.

i've spoken to some other business owners and they mentioned that its always like this during election year but not this bad. I cater to weddings btw. Covid was a low point also but not as low due to weddings being held in peoples homes rather than at venues and churches.

(Im new still to how things work and i try to follow the market)

Can anyone confirm that this year has been a rollercoaster for small businesses? and hopefully next year is better once these elections are over. Just worried :(

if anyone is interested what I do here is my store: Mint to be Us, LLC.

I love what I do and I hope things get better otherwise I'll be forced to shut down😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back