5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possible to get uconnect to stop asking to pair a bluetooth phone?

jmp671

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to shut off the constant prompt to pair a phone? I use Apple Carplay only. Is there a setting I am missing?

Handtoekneee

Reaction score
There’s not a Bluetooth turn-off option? Check in the Bluetooth settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Handtoekneee

Reaction score
Hmm..if I remember in the morning I’ll check it out

Handtoekneee

Reaction score
Yeah but it is kind of annoying if it asked you every time. I’ve been meaning to check into it on how to stop it

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just ignore the message, it goes away after a few seconds if your paired phone is in the truck.

Heck, I’d really like to know how to keep my SiriusXM from playing the preview channel almost every time I start my truck.

jmp671

Reaction score
There is lies the other problem. Phone was paired, but it stopped connecting. Uconnect also won't let me delete it or repair it. Tried pairing a ditterent phone, and it won't even locate the Uconnect module. Serious pain in the butt here. Anyone seen that problem?

BernieR

Reaction score
Just ignore the message, it goes away after a few seconds if your paired phone is in the truck.

Heck, I’d really like to know how to keep my SiriusXM from playing the preview channel almost every time I start my truck.

Yeah, Mine has done that too since new..... Purchased in Oct 2018. Have had it in at least 3 times for the issue ( among others) and they keep saying have patience its a "known issue" and they will have a software fix soon.....

Users who are viewing this thread