5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is 2021 same as 2020

Pvsaint

Reaction score
New RAM owner here and I'm enjoying this truck.
I bought from dealers lot and it didn't have the puck system. I won't be removing the hitch once it's installed.
I need to install above the bed fifth wheel hitch rails.
I can find the rails with the installation brackets for a 2020 model year but not for the 2021 model.
I have a 2021 RAM Laramie, crew cab, 8 foot bed 3500 DRW and would like to know if there is a difference that would disqualify me from using the 2020 approved kit. I am looking at the Curt 16204 rails with Curt 16430 5th Wheel Installation Brackets.
Thanks for any help.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
No difference at all, just the manufacturers have been slow to update due to the 'rona. It's like this almost all the way across the aftermarket right now.

Pvsaint

Reaction score
Thanks Dragonmaster13. That's what I was assuming . I can usually get the info from Etrailer.com but they failed me this time.

DLT123

Reaction score
You might want to post this question to the HDRams forum if you haven't already done so. This is the half-ton/1500 forum.

Users who are viewing this thread