5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iron Cross Nerf bars suck

Gator3643

Reaction score
Bought these for my 2019 Rebel..looked cool in the online pictures. Reality is that the "step" is best for TOES ONLY, one cannot insert their foot past your toes, The width is very narrow so when exiting you see only about one inch when looking down and you can barely use the last 1-2 inches of your heel to exit. VERY POOR design. I called and talked to a nice enough person named Corey who assured me he would look into a solution and call me back. I OFFERED to BUY a different version of the hoop steps that were wider or at least stuck out further and were lower so I could insert my shoe onto the step.I never received a call back. I then wrote a detailed e-mail which was again ignored. Another e-mail and ignored again. Now after 4 weeks of use the "stainless" steel step pads are rusting!! I will attach images in next post because when I post here it covers what I have written. I purchased thru Real Trucks and I have no issue with them...but Iron Cross....beware.

Users who are viewing this thread