5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone XS Max screenshot

Mason1217

Reaction score
Anyone else with this phone? I took a screenshot and tried uploading it on the site here but it says the image size is too big? Never had this problem with my Note 8? What’s the workaround? What a pita if you have to take screenshot then alter the image in a different app, save it, come back and retry uploading until you get it the right size. Wtf?

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else with this phone? I took a screenshot and tried uploading it on the site here but it says the image size is too big? Never had this problem with my Note 8? What’s the workaround? What a pita if you have to take screenshot then alter the image in a different app, save it, come back and retry uploading until you get it the right size. Wtf?

Most likely your image resolution is too high from the screenshot. Try changing the default quality of the stored pictures to a lower setting.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hmmm... Something ain't right. The resolution is still 12MP, just like on the iPhone 7 & 8. So no different. Double check your settings.

Mason1217

Reaction score
The resolution for a screenshot can be changed? It’s not a camera or video where resolution can be changed? Isn’t a screenshot just some native size or resolution from Apple?

Users who are viewing this thread