5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior lights question

Okie22

Reaction score
I've been searching for an answer the past few days but have come up empty handed. Is there a setting that needs to be changed so the interior lights come on when the truck is turned off? I have a 22 BH and have checked for buttons, dials, switches, and even settings in the UC5 but nothing works. Overhead console switch is set so lights come on when the doors open but thats it.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So you want them to automatically turn on as soon as you turn off the truck while you’re still sitting in the truck? My wife’s accord does that and I hate it haha. I don’t think our trucks do that. You might find a way to modify it, but they don’t do it from the factory

Okie22

Reaction score
So you want them to automatically turn on as soon as you turn off the truck while you’re still sitting in the truck? My wife’s accord does that and I hate it haha. I don’t think our trucks do that. You might find a way to modify it, but they don’t do it from the factory
That's exactly what I want lol. My wifes Avalon does that and my Tacoma I had did that. I got used to that so now I'm being greedy and want tje same on my BH lol.

I wasn't sure if there was a change in Alfa that needed to be done or not

Users who are viewing this thread