5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior lighting time out

Night Rebel

Reaction score
It might just be me but does anyone else think that the interior lights turn off way too soon when the vehicle is not on? I just would like them a few min longe.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
That's not something that has even occurred to me. But then again most of the cars I've owned in my life worked on a switch in the door jam, and the light would go out as soon as the doors were all closed.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I think the light is about the right time.
I thought the accessory power was too short, and I saw in the uConnect that I could change 45 seconds to 5 or 10 minutes.

I don't like the light to be on at night when I turn the truck off but that's a personal pref.

Night Rebel

Reaction score
well once you lock the door they shut off. I just want then to be on longer when the door is open.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ill need to check and see what mine does. I generally don't get out at night and leave the door open. I thought you meant engine off and doors shut before you get out.

Night Rebel

Reaction score
Truthfully I umpire high school baseball and I can’t even change out of my uniform before it is off.

Users who are viewing this thread