5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior LED replacement part numbers

Morenar

Reaction score
I have 2021 Laramie and most of the overhead lights are led and I want to replace the lights in the glove box, vanity light and under seat lights with led but the manual is not specific about those light part numbers. Can anyone share those?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have 2021 Laramie and most of the overhead lights are led and I want to replace the lights in the glove box, vanity light and under seat lights with led but the manual is not specific about those light part numbers. Can anyone share those?
Are you sure they aren't already LED? Usually, if you have LED in certain areas inside, everything else is LED. Mine has the premium lighting group and everything interior is LED.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Are you sure they aren't already LED? Usually, if you have LED in certain areas inside, everything else is LED. Mine has the premium lighting group and everything interior is LED.
My glove box is a halogen bulb on my Limited lol.

I thought all the others were LED

You might need to do a bit of looking around but this is what I found for the glove box which looks right
194 (168)

Where are the under seat lights you talk about? you mean the ones in the door handle facing down?
Also which one do you consider the vanity light? The ones in the fold down visor?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
My Big Horn does not have a light for the glove box. The upper one does and it's LED.
The bottom one is actually sticking out the back of the bottom glovebox.
I thought it was pretty funny it was halogen but didn't think anything about it.
I never use my glovebox and it's bright so I don't care enough to replace it.
I think it's the only halogen bulb inside for my truck at least.

2023-10-05 15.17.39.jpg 2023-10-05 15.17.48.jpg

Morenar

Reaction score
My glove box is a halogen bulb on my Limited lol.

I thought all the others were LED

You might need to do a bit of looking around but this is what I found for the glove box which looks right
194 (168)

Where are the under seat lights you talk about? you mean the ones in the door handle facing down?
Also which one do you consider the vanity light? The ones in the fold down visor?
There are lights underneath both driver and passenger seat facing the footwell of the back row and front footwells. Maybe they are LED but they are not white.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread