5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interior Dash delaminating and bubbling

ryelinek

Reaction score
Haven’t made a post here in years. I got a 2019 Limited I factory ordered at the very start of this generations production.

Like many others it seems like my dash is having issues and honestly is a mess. My truck other than that is still in great shape 6 years later.

I saw a suggestion while browsing yesterday to call RAM Cares about my dash issue. I spoke to someone and they gave me a case number and had me make an appointment at my local dealer.

The dealer seemed very aware of these issues and said the whole dash will need to be replaced and my cost will depend on what FCA covers. I have an appointment next week and will update when I get more details for next steps.

Hi Rye, I have a 2020 Longhorn. Mine was previously owned in Ohio and bought it last November. I think the heat is what does it, and I live in North Carolina and we had a hot one. Makes me wish I had garaged it or at least used a sunshade. In any case, mine is de-laminating as well. I've never used a dealer for anything so I'm guessing I won't have much luck. Looking for other solutions. What else have you learned? Bummed as I love love love this beautiful interior. I have the black and brown and it's stunning.

Don't beat yourself up about using a sun shade or garage. I have used a shade religiously since day 1 and my dash just started bubbling on either side of the center bump. I think it's heat plus time and most will develop this problem. Not sure how I'm going to proceed from here, gotta do more research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back