5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting dealer request..

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guessing they didn’t properly file the warranty paperwork to get paid for replacing my rear window?

I’m surprised the replacement would even get approved without dealer submitted pictures.

2A53E2C9-CE32-46DA-A5E7-5B3D4FCD1916.png

Agree. Not sure how they would get away with that without proper documentation.

Texted me again and yes looks like they replaced it without approval.

377E7D13-2973-4B1A-B16D-48EFF0AC7FD3.png

Maybe it got preapproved, but they forgot to provide proof of installation with post installation pictures?

I remember the service manager taking pics of mine as I was picking her up from this repair.

Maybe it got preapproved, but they forgot to provide proof of installation with post installation pictures?

I remember the service manager taking pics of mine as I was picking her up from this repair.

But it wasn’t post installation pictures he needed, it was pictures of the cracked frame

If all they need is a photo of the cracked frame, the window assembly should still be hanging around somewhere in the dealership.

I thought they were being sent back to the window manufacturer. Maybe not.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 03 June 2018. Now at: 052404 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back