5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instrument cluster

ocwill1

Reaction score
Have a 2023 Limited and happened to notice on the ramtrucks.com site in the gallery the below IC on a Limited. I have not seen this option in mine. Anyone know how to do this, or is it only on 2024's?

1701129641183.png

Arth

Reaction score
Hang on, what? That's the personalized screen when you press the button on the left side of the steering wheel between the call and hang up button. They're showing the 5 options they've got selected?

I have this option on my 23 Limited unless I am missing something here.

Have a 2023 Limited and happened to notice on the ramtrucks.com site in the gallery the below IC on a Limited. I have not seen this option in mine. Anyone know how to do this, or is it only on 2024's?

View attachment 171756

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hang on, what? That's the personalized screen when you press the button on the left side of the steering wheel between the call and hang up button. They're showing the 5 options they've got selected?

I have this option on my 23 Limited unless I am missing something here.
I think you're correct - looks like the options setup screen on my digital cluster in a 2023 Laramie.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

View attachment 171756
Hitting the button between the call and hang up buttons, toggles between screens. you can set up, up to five screens, with many options. If you loaded the Ram app, on your phone, it has videos about the instrument cluster setup.

Users who are viewing this thread