5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed LASFIT LED's this weekend

JackWaggon

Reaction score
Alright folks I was not sure if this goes under interior or exterior so here it goes. I have a 2020 Big Horn level 2 package and as we all know the front stock lighting sucks big time. I went ahead and installed the LASFIT LEDs for the lows, highs, turn, side marker and fogs. I believe it is a much needed upgrade. For those who have used this brand I have a couple questions/concerns. First when installing the low beams my fat hands ended up breaking the tabs on the wiring harness that holds the lamps down. I was able to one hand electrical tape them for security. Has anyone else had this issue? Additionally the fog lights were a straight forward install, but my concern is the cooling fans are exposed due to the fact that the fog lights do not have a dust protector. Has anyone had any issues with them? Thanks

Simplman

Reaction score
I also have the Lasfit setup on my 2020. I didn’t break any tabs fortunately when I was installing. But as far as the fog lights I haven’t had any problems with them being exposed. Pretty nice upgrade for the truck, love being able to actually see at night now.

1D32319

Reaction score
I put in LED fogs yesterday. Not Lasfit. I don't think I'll have any problems there. I kept the low and high beams as halogen, but changed to Silverstar Ultras which I've had on other trucks.

I did try to install Lasfit turn signals. T-7443A-CK. Hyperflash and errors on my 21 so I'm going to return them. Trying to avoid adding separate resistors. I'm trying to find a cool running bulb for this spot as I changed my DRL settings to the turn signals. Back to the drawing board there.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
7443 should not be the LED utilized…unless there is something changed from 2020 to 2021 MY…see below as these are the LEDs I have in our LoneStar and they work flawlessly:

Front Turn Signals (Amber): https://www.lasfit.com/products/amb...b-anti-flickering?_pos=6&_sid=62e9a7b0c&_ss=r
Rear Turn Signals (Amber): https://www.lasfit.com/products/lasfit-7440-7441-w21w-led-turn-signal-lights-canbus-error-free

See post #2 in the following for a complete list: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/interior-led-lights-5th-gen.30012/#post-424621

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those are what I used. Note the part number on the link.
Ah, understood. It might be worth a call to Lastfit regardless of where you purchased them. They always support their products and offer free recommendations. The good thing is you don't get some operator reading a script but actual guys who work with and know their LEDs. (909) 758-7900

Bambohunter

Reaction score
I put in LED fogs yesterday. Not Lasfit. I don't think I'll have any problems there. I kept the low and high beams as halogen, but changed to Silverstar Ultras which I've had on other trucks.

I did try to install Lasfit turn signals. T-7443A-CK. Hyperflash and errors on my 21 so I'm going to return them. Trying to avoid adding separate resistors. I'm trying to find a cool running bulb for this spot as I changed my DRL settings to the turn signals. Back to the drawing board there.

How did you change your drl to turn signals instead of low beams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RedSox10NG

Reaction score
Sad to report that most of my Lasfit lights are dead/dying. One fog light is pulsing/blinking. BOTH white rear LED bulbs are dead, and have interfered with my key fob since day 1. Highly disappointed in these "highly rated" products. I have reached out to Lasfit with no answer. If anyone has any better contact info, please forward that to me.

I've had these lights for approximately 2 years....

Users who are viewing this thread