5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed 3.5" and it's uneven.....

stippLe

Reaction score
3.5" readylift install

My Rear passenger is taller than rear driver's side by like a inch. Really annoying cause I can see it every time I walk up to my truck.

Wife said I was crazy so I measured it. And it's for sure. Any ideas on how to fix it? Or why it is in first place?

odhinnhrafn

Reaction score
Did it just need to settle? I put lowering coilovers on my Audi, and I had to wait about a week before adjusting to my final ride height, due to settling of the coil spring and perch bushings. Maybe run some weight in the back, see if it settles in?

Ram_Feste

Reaction score
Just so you know, factory lean is there, so it's likely not a factor of the lift, it's just enhancing that as it's taller now. My theory right now, is that lean of 1" which my truck also has, is due to the gas tank fully being under the drivers side and so it's weight has caused sag in that driver side spring. I just noticed and listed that in different discussion and my 33 gallon tank of fuel (~6 lbs/gallon) was 3/4 full and going to remeasure when empty to see if it comes up any (or if weight has already impacted the spring over the last year). Would be interesting to see if the smaller tank trunks are as effected.

Users who are viewing this thread