5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Increase posts per page?

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
All / Admins,

We live in a day of super fast internet, so I'd like to get more posts per page loaded when I browse the forum. Where is the option for this? If it's currently disabled, may we get it enabled? I usually browse forums at 50-100 p/pg.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is locked down, as I have not been able to find a way to change it either.

Barney556180

Reaction score
All / Admins,

We live in a day of super fast internet, so I'd like to get more posts per page loaded when I browse the forum.

FYI, not everyone lives in a metro area with “super fast internet.” More posts per page means more wait time for those with satellite internet or worse...

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
FYI, not everyone lives in a metro area with “super fast internet.” More posts per page means more wait time for those with satellite internet or worse...
Sure. But plenty of us have 3g+ or wifi, and having the option doesn't hurt anything at all. Every other forum I frequent has the option enabled. If you want 10, 20, 50, or 100 posts per page, you have the freedom to choose.

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Who's an actual Admin here? Can we get some help? Every modern forum has this option. All you have to do is enable it so that we can all have the freedom to choose how many posts per page we'd like to browse at.

Users who are viewing this thread