5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of wiring diagram for taillights

Nathanael Carpenter

Reaction score
Need help I can't find a tail light wire diagram 2019 ram 3500 with park assist.
I am custom building a utility bed for my truck and I put led corvette lights in the rear and I can't get it to stop blinking fast on the dash. I found out where all the wires go to except the brown and white one which I assume a resistor of some sort but I can't find one. Side not I did tear the taillights apart and am going to try and relocate the park assist sensor. But inside of the taillight everything is labeled and the brown and white one says FLT what does that mean?

Attachments

• IMG_5160.jpeg
    IMG_5160.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 12

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Need help I can't find a tail light wire diagram 2019 ram 3500 with park assist.
I am custom building a utility bed for my truck and I put led corvette lights in the rear and I can't get it to stop blinking fast on the dash. I found out where all the wires go to except the brown and white one which I assume a resistor of some sort but I can't find one. Side not I did tear the taillights apart and am going to try and relocate the park assist sensor. But inside of the taillight everything is labeled and the brown and white one says FLT what does that mean?
welcome, while you welcome to post here you 3500 would be better served at the heavy duty forum, we mainly talk 1500 here

Users who are viewing this thread