5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IHertz rental last week @ SFO = 2019 Ram Classic (Hemi)

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
As a new Ram owner, imagine my delight when I walked into the Gold area at Hertz in San Francisco earlier this week and saw this > 2019 Ram Classic 4x4 with the 5.7 Hemi ... Standing out proudly in a sea of the usual intermediate sedans. No contest! I had no idea you could get a Ram at Hertz, but I know now. Enjoyed the few days in the Classic.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a 2018 Rebel as a rental on a business trip last year and really liked it. I had already admired RAM from afar but had never driven one. After that, I was obsessed. Once the 5th gen came out, it was over. Bye, bye GMC!

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I never drove a GM truck after a 1996 model, had several Fords but not a Dodge. When “Ram” came out with the 19 the news on the automotive press intrigued me, then my (brat) son took his mother for a test drive in one. All my attempts to get her something that will fit in the (stupid 20’) garage were in vain, she said “I like the Ram”... Game over, get out checkbook... LOL

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The first time I saw the all new Ram in person was last summer at the Dave Matthews concert at Bank of New Hampshire Pavillion in Laconia. The local Dodge dealer was sponsoring the show and they had one on display. They actually raffled it off (I didn’t win!). I was blown away. Made my Sierra look like a total POS. Had to have one. I drove my wife absolutely crazy until I finally got mine in October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/