5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really like this Alpine system (from a non-audiophile)

bigoldthor

Reaction score
It just sounds good to me. I am an amateur musician (piano) and love many, many types of music. This system sounds as good to my admittedly non-technical ears as any automobile audio system I've personally owned. Today while listening to Classic Rewind on XM, Tom Sawyer (Rush) played. At volume 20, the speaker in the door was moving the lower part of my pants and I could feel the air moving (I think?) I know volume isn't everything, but that surprised me since none of my other vehicles ever did that (including underwhelming Sony and Bose systems).

I also know this is non-scientific, and some will tell me all the things that are wrong with it or, at least, what they would do to improve it. That's okay...I know a lot of people are into that stuff. But my old ears are just enjoying it.

glad I'm not the only one who felt that way...when I first test drove my truck with the Alpine, I was VERY happy with it...but because I can't leave ANYTHING alone, I did do the front corner speaker swap last Sat...now it's just better!

It's incrediblely good with the front 3 speakers swapped and the EQ adjusted down for bass and highs and up for mids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I find my Alpine to be more than adequate, usually keep it around 3 to 6 setting so as not to drown the sound of the Hemi and the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back