5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need the part number for the metal fasteners for the Lower Grille - Mopar (68414138AA)

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
My wife ran into a van about a month ago and dented the front chrome bumper on our 5th Gen 2021 Ram Laramie. No police were called since it was my wife's fault and the van was not damaged. Only the chrome shell and lower plastic grill (where the sensors are) were damaged. During replacement today in my driveway, my brother-in-law and I found that several of the metal fasteners for the lower plastic grill had been ejected during the collision. These look like metal screws with flat plates on one end and nuts on the other. A need about half a dozen of them. If you know the part number and/or where the best place is to order them, please let me know.

PS: I'm also looking for some chrome or stainless plugs for the license plate holes. The ones I got last time from Lowes were supposed to be stainless. But they rusted over time.

My wife ran into a van about a month ago and dented the front chrome bumper on our 5th Gen 2021 Ram Laramie. No police were called since it was my wife's fault and the van was not damaged. Only the chrome shell and lower plastic grill (where the sensors are) were damaged. During replacement today in my driveway, my brother-in-law and I found that several of the metal fasteners for the lower plastic grill had been ejected during the collision. These look like metal screws with flat plates on one end and nuts on the other. A need about half a dozen of them. If you know the part number and/or where the best place is to order them, please let me know.

PS: I'm also looking for some chrome or stainless plugs for the license plate holes. The ones I got last time from Lowes were supposed to be stainless. But they rusted over time.
Don't know the oem part number, but they will charge you an arm and a leg. You can get them on e-Bay for cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back