5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love Black for today

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks good! Black is like a mirror when the paint is in good shape. Which products did you use for the paint correction?

WisconsinRam

Reaction score
I used meguires ultimate compound and ultimate polish for the correction. The sealant needs 12 hours to cure. So, I'm thinking of putting a coat of wax on top to see if I can bring out just a little more shine. I haven't decide if I'll use adams buttery wax or mequires ultimate yet.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used meguires ultimate compound and ultimate polish for the correction. The sealant needs 12 hours to cure. So, I'm thinking of putting a coat of wax on top to see if I can bring out just a little more shine. I haven't decide if I'll use adams buttery wax or mequires ultimate yet.
nice, i like meguires. looks really good. I've been using a lot of adam's products. i use their paint sealant, then use their H20 Guard & Gloss as a top coat. Its super protective and hydrophobic and you can put it on everything including windows, trim etc. I've used their buttery wax before with great results, super easy to put on and take off. I couldnt tell if it made the paint look any deeper than the H20 Guard and Gloss, and since wax isnt as hydrophobic as the ceramic infused H20 Guard and gloss, i dont think im really going to use the buttery wax anymore. nothing wrong with it though

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I took these back in February when I first did a paint correction and used the Adams products I described in my post above, don’t mind my dirty tires :ROFLMAO:
BC4C276B-4CDE-4242-AEB1-763DB049872B.jpeg D235831F-610B-4905-A6B6-0CD1863DCD48.jpeg

STR

Reaction score
Looks good! The Diamond Black Crystal Perl does pop when clean (y)

WisconsinRam

Reaction score
I've used a variety of adams products before. I've used the quick sealant with decent results. This is the second vehicle I have used the Wolfgang deep gloss sealant on now and love the results better than adams. That said i have not tried any of the new adams sealants.

Users who are viewing this thread