5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a question

jay3113ram

Reaction score
I have 2021 ram 1500 dt just added a electric trailer controller module and toggle switch and had the dealer activated I can add the gain on it but when I squeeze the toggle switch it dot do anything what can be wrong I ordered a new switch and same thing nothing on the dash any help will be appreciated

Is that with the trailer hooked up and towing, actually moving?

Nothing was hooked up or moving I was checking it and I put the gain to where I wanted it at and I squeezed the toggle switch and don't see it moving up I also have a 2021 durango tow and go and checked it with no hook ups and I squeeze the toggle switch and it moves up on the screen

If you have a chance squeeze the toggle on the trailer brake and you can see it go up on the dash I do it and nothing but I can push the gain up to 10 and lower it back down but no squeeze response

Users who are viewing this thread

Back