5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I guess I'm used to it now

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I've been driving my wife's Camry a little bit lately since she just had surgery and stepping up into the truck isn't happening. Three times now I've backed up and then twisted the AC temperature knob to go into drive. For some reason I don't have trouble going from park to reverse, but reverse into drive gets me.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I do all kinds of dumb things if I drive another car. Mainly I reach for the non-existant A-pillar handle getting in and out and twist the fan knob for the shifter. Wipers and headlights can be a mystery too. In european style setups, the wiper stalk is on the right and the left stalk operates the blinker and headlights. Without fail if I want wipers I turn on the headlights

Awood05

Reaction score
For a long time after I first got my RAM I would reach for the volume and almost twist the shifter knob.

I’ve done the headlight/wiper thing too. I’ve also blinded poor oncoming cars with high-beams when I trying to spray off the windshield. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread