5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally found the one I wanted!

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Definitely a KEEPER!!!!!

Love the pics. Brought flashbacks from my Fort Bliss days (El Paso TX) with the beatiful background scenery. Saw in your name the AZ so right in that same area of country!!!

azrebel12

Reaction score
Thanks guys I am super happy with it so far, traded in an 18 Durango and my 07 megacab on this truck. Sort of an all in one for me, I loved the megacab but was not a daily getting 9-10 mpg and loved driving the Durango with the leather interior of a new vehicle but the Durango just couldn't haul everything all the time I need a daily to do.

I finally escaped Ca and am happy outside of Kingman.

Creep0321

Reaction score
Out of curiosity would you mind posting your payload sticker, I’m curious. Ha

azrebel12

Reaction score
Now the search for rambox compatible goodies starts plus the normal stuff, wheels, tires, steps, leveling kit. I can't imagine the interior needing anything except finding a hidden place for a cb and an antenna mount I like

azrebel12

Reaction score
ran from AZ to CA today and back with the truck packed with tools, jacks, jackstands and some other heavy stuff. This was my round trip at 75 mph, I Love This truck. 20219

Cowboys33

Reaction score
Hi Have a question about the two rail that came with your Ram box. Do they just set on top of rail or dose the rubber have to slide in to rails?

azrebel12

Reaction score
Hi Have a question about the two rail that came with your Ram box. Do they just set on top of rail or dose the rubber have to slide in to rails?
The Diamond back rails stick on top of the rambox rails with double sided tape and the center section of the top clamp everything together, the rubber weatherstrip is on the actual cover.

Cowboys33

Reaction score
The Diamond back rails stick on top of the rambox rails with double sided tape and the center section of the top clamp everything together, the rubber weatherstrip is on the actual cover.
Thanks Yes one side have the double side tape and it also have the rubber strip all so.

Users who are viewing this thread