5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I changed my battery and Uconnect screen is stuck on the backlit Jeep logo

Katiebeth

Reaction score
I had my battery changed, not at a Jeep dealership, and the touchscreen is now just the jeep logo. I called Jeep and they want $150 to run a diagnostics test to find out why.
Of course, they do.
I can turn my heat and air on and off. I can't change where the air flows from, I can't use my radio or bluetooth. I can see on my dash that my radio station is set to my favorite station, but I can't hear it. I soft reset did not work. Disconnecting the battery did not work.
I called Uconnect a couple of times for a software reset. It took them a while to understand that I can't see or do anything because my screen is stuck on the jeep logo.
Has anyone else had this problem?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had my battery changed, not at a Jeep dealership, and the touchscreen is now just the jeep logo. I called Jeep and they want $150 to run a diagnostics test to find out why.
Of course, they do.
I can turn my heat and air on and off. I can't change where the air flows from, I can't use my radio or bluetooth. I can see on my dash that my radio station is set to my favorite station, but I can't hear it. I soft reset did not work. Disconnecting the battery did not work.
I called Uconnect a couple of times for a software reset. It took them a while to understand that I can't see or do anything because my screen is stuck on the jeep logo.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Do you have a jeep? Cause this is a Ram forum. I would recommend disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and reconnecting it to see if that will reset it

Users who are viewing this thread