5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am in a jam, please recommend me a dealership in MD for service

N0cturnal

Reaction score
I need to take a long trip and I need to get my truck checked for what looks like an cracked exhaust manifold issue. I cannot wait for local clowns to give me 3 weeks turn around time. Do you know of any or recommend any decent dealership in Maryland?

I need to take a long trip and I need to get my truck checked for what looks like a cracked exhaust manifold issue. I cannot wait for local clowns to give me 3 weeks turn around time. Do you know of any or recommend any decent dealership in Maryland?
under warranty?

3 weeks isn't that long of a wait time. Call around and see who can get you in sooner. Make multiple appointments at multiple dealers until you get in sooner. When is this trip?

3 weeks isn't that long of a wait time. Call around and see who can get you in sooner. Make multiple appointments at multiple dealers until you get in sooner. When is this trip?
Yes, will try on Monday. I am leaving on 18th (Sep) night.

under warranty?
Yes, in fact yesterday I was at a dealership for my 2024 Jeep JL, and wanted the dealership to look at, they said leave it for at least 10 weekdays before they can even look at it. Sucks because I haven't even received the license plate from MVA for Jeep.

Don't know what part of Maryland you're in, but I just scheduled service yesterday for Monday. Marlowe Motors in Front Royal VA. Might be close to you. I drive 100 miles to get there because they have such good reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back