5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Stay Paired

Kenny4

Reaction score
I got Android Auto to function on the 8.4. When done I disconnected from Uconnect and turned everything off. Then I tried again to see if my phone was recognized, but it wasn't and prompts wanted me to start the whole process again. How do I get my phone to load Android Auto automatically when I plug it in? Thanks

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got Android Auto to function on the 8.4. When done I disconnected from Uconnect and turned everything off. Then I tried again to see if my phone was recognized, but it wasn't and prompts wanted me to start the whole process again. How do I get my phone to load Android Auto automatically when I plug it in? Thanks
Go into AA app on phone and go to setting and turn auto launch on and below that turn on for uconnect. This should launch AA once your phones bluetooth connects to uconnect.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Kenny4

Reaction score
dts828---Thank you---Up and running today.

Users who are viewing this thread