5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to enable lock chirps?

Jack.

Reaction score
So my ram recently stop making the chirping sound when I go to lock it, I had it initally set to 2 press for the chirp to sound and now it doesn't chirp anymore, I check the uconnect settings and everything even tried resetting it but it doesn't work. Anyone ran into this problem and got a fix ?

Have to turn off. Then turn on one press, then you can turn on the 2 press.

It's the only way I've been able to get it working again.

Have to turn off. Then turn on one press, then you can turn on the 2 press.

It's the only way I've been able to get it working again.
So just turn it off via the menu, then go to 1 press and then 2 press ? I'll try that tmrw morning and see if the chirp comes back haha.

Thanks

So just turn it off via the menu, then go to 1 press and then 2 press ? I'll try that tmrw morning and see if the chirp comes back haha.

Thanks

You may have to change it to no chirp, then cycle the ignition and get out and cycle the locks. Then do the same drill for one chirp, and then again for 2.

You may have to change it to no chirp, then cycle the ignition and get out and cycle the locks. Then do the same drill for one chirp, and then again for 2.
It worked, thats so weird how it just randomly turned off. Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back