5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to check version?

smgorham

Reaction score
Hey folks. Sorry to be one of those guys but I just bought a 2023 1500 Limited (pics to come after the sun comes up a bit more). It has the 12" screen and I am trying to check software version but for the life of me I cannot figure out how. I tried all the ways the 8.4 got into dealer mode but it didn't work for the 12". Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Apps -> Settings -> Software Version

smgorham

Reaction score
Ok, so I went in there and it shows FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD - so based on the other threads that reference things like 26.15 where am I at? 25.48? Am I way behind on a brand new vehicle?

I have it connected to wifi but nothing has updated.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I went in there and it shows FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD - so based on the other threads that reference things like 26.15 where am I at? 25.48? Am I way behind on a brand new vehicle?

I have it connected to wifi but nothing has updated.
I've never seen that version before. Yours is a 2023, so I guess they're using different version numbers. All of the talk about 26.17 is for MY22. Anyone else with a 2023 able to confirm software revision number?

smgorham

Reaction score
So should I cam Ram Cares and ask them what the most recent is?

Also, for those who haven't tuned me out yet, I connected the truck to my wifi but it seems to connect only when I tell it to check for software updates. Is that normal or should it stay connected?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So should I cam Ram Cares and ask them what the most recent is?

Also, for those who haven't tuned me out yet, I connected the truck to my wifi but it seems to connect only when I tell it to check for software updates. Is that normal or should it stay connected?
Unless you are having issues, I wouldn't worry about it

slivoman

Reaction score
I have a 23 and can confirm same version as his

Attachments

• uconn5.jpg
    uconn5.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread