5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much is an oil change?

irishwake63

Reaction score
another question is why the ultra platimum and the platinum is far less expensive

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
another question is why the ultra platimum and the platinum is far less expensive

The Ultra Platinum is their premium oil and from my experience, the most expensive. The Platinum oil is available locally and cheaper, but I won't run it.

Reactions: Jtr

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The Ultra Platinum is their premium oil and from my experience, the most expensive. The Platinum oil is available locally and cheaper, but I won't run it.
Made from natural gas too.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jtr is the member that posted the sale notice on pup - he has a trx
Usually the 0W40 PUP is in the $11-15 qt range so was just hoping the sale notice may help someone. Can’t go wrong with any of the PUP viscosities depending on your engine needs.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Usually the 0W40 PUP is in the $11-15 qt range so was just hoping the sale notice may help someone. Can’t go wrong with any of the PUP viscosities depending on your engine needs.
I have found good prices at walmart and home depot as well - yea the $11 and up is the AutoZone cost, I don't buy much stuff there this days

Reactions: Jtr

Users who are viewing this thread